Sunday, September 18, 2011

Edits and Wedding Gifts...

So this thing is kind of fun to customize and whatnot. I wish I knew more about computers and fabricating my own design. I have ideas, I just don't know how to write code or anything like that. But I've worked with their templates a little bit and have added photos and colors and now you can see a few pictures of me, Matt and Rowdy. I know you are excited... lol.

So it's been a week (and a day) since Matt and I got married. We finally bought some thank you cards today so now I can start writing and mailing them out. I had this awesome idea that Matt and I should take pictures of eachother using our wedding gifts and enclose them with the thank you notes. I think it would be funny and cool as hell. I mean we got some neat gifts, why not show them off. I think my FAVORITE gift we got is a dinosaur muffin pan. Yes, you read correctly, a DINOSAUR muffin pan! It's so freaking cool! the whole pan is shaped like a dino foot and then there are T-Rexes and Triceratops, and Sauropods! It's so freaking neat. I can't wait to make muffins, or maybe mini dinosaur cakes! AHH!! It's gonna be rad. If you want to check it out for yourself go here: http://www.jcpenney.com/jcp/XGN.aspx?SearchString=dinosaur+muffin+pan&JSEnabled=false&mscssid=&cmResetCat=true&hdnOnGo=true

So have you ever gotten a really cool gift and couldn't wait to show it off? Let me know! Show me pictures or send me a link. I'd love to check it out!

P.S. I'll post pics of the dino muffins/cakes as soon as we make some! Can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment