Sunday, September 18, 2011

Well lets start this off with an intro shall we?


Hi there! I'm Kimberly. I'm 26 years old and live in South Georgia. I am recently married (one week and a day!!!) and my husband and I have the CUTEST black lab named Rowdy. He will be 3 years old in October. Rowy's name is completely fitting... He is rambunctious and is always getting himself into a bit of trouble. He loves to lay in the kitchen and stare out the sliding glass doors. He likes to watch the birds and the squirrels and the neighbor's cat. When he thinks one is close enough in range, he'll start chirping and circling and barking at us to open the door. It's the funniest thing ever. As for me and the hubster, well his name is Matthew (Matt) and he's a server at 2 different restaurants in town. I am currently looking for a job. I used to work for a large chain accessories store, but they weren't very nice people, so after a little over a year with them, I quit my job (2 months before my WEDDING!). It's been interesting so far to say the least. We live in a college town, so finding work is a little more difficult than usual. Some companies prefer to hire the college kids because they won't cry about only working 1-2 days a week, some prefer NON college students so that they KNOW they won't be asking off because they forgot to study for a test or something. The hard part is finding out which business wants what. But anywho, I don't really want my blog to be about me whining about not being able to find a job. I really want to be able to relate to a large group of people, and I'd rather brighten your day than dull it down, soooo... What should I talk about? Anyone have suggestions? I love music, but I'm no expert. I like to watch Doctor Who, maybe I can blog about that every Sunday. Maybe I can just recall some awesome stories about things that have happened in my life.... We'll go with that for now. I'll think of something fun. Maybe it'll just be randomness everyday. I like that. Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment